Will I Be Able To Get A Disability Status From Social Security Due To My Low Testosterone Levels, Depression And Weakness?
I would have to say that it might be somewhat difficult to assign disability to having low testosterone and or depression. With that being said, it would not be impossible.
What has to be done is a comprehensive assessment of your functional status. This can generally be done by a involves alot of paperwork so as long as you are patient and read all of the documents which will be provided to you in the application process, you should do fine.
As you know, providing testosterone would place you at risk for stimulating a recurrence of your previously treated malignancy. I would seek the advice of a urologist and or oncologist on sppropriate options in light of your history.
I hope this has been helpful information for you and as always, I am available for followups if needed.
Dr. Robert Galamaga
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Im drinking neem tea and my urine is deep yellow
- Is a diastolic bp of 45 too low
- I have bumps on my tongue and it hurts and it hurts when i swallow
- I have bumps on my tongue and it hurts when i swallow
- Headaches mood swings and feeling low
- Is a b12 level of 180 low
- I have constipation and my tongue turned yellow
- Is 45 diastolic blood pressure too low
- Hiv and ears pop when swallow
- Hit my back chest pain hard to swallow