Will Aderal or Prozac give relief for Sertaline withdrawal symptoms?

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 1 Sep 2014 in Mental Health
Question: Will aderal or prozac provide any sort of interim relief from patient suffering from a withdrawal of sertaline? Also any thoughts on St. Johns Worth to accomplish the same?
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can try prozac or st XXXXXXX wort

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.

Prozac contains fluoxetine and it is a antidepressant like sertraline. It is from the same group SSRIs like sertraline and would help to control withdrawal symptoms of it. There is no need to take adderall as it is a stimulant and would increase anxiety symptoms. You can try st. Johns wort. There is nothing harm in using it. It is a herb product and would help to decrease anxiety symptoms.

In case, you have more query, you can ask.

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
Psychiatrist