Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

Wife suffering from fibromyalgia since 4 years. Looking for alternate medicine ?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 951 Questions
My wife is 30 years old.
We have a 5 month old baby.
My wife has been suffering from fibromyalgia for almost 4 years now. Is there any specialist we an consult(she is on physiotherapy constantly)
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 5 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Fibromyalgia is a type of syndrome which can cause intense pain in the body and is common in the age group of 30-35 years. There are many specialists who can treat this disease and give you complete relief. Seeing an orthopaedic surgeon would be a good first step.
Homoeopathy is one of the best way of natural treatment which can give your wife a complete cure from this problem. You can start with Arnica 30 TDS 6 pills and Rhus tox 30 TDS 6 pills to start with.
I would also like to know the symptoms that your wife currently has and if she has undergone any investigation.
Awaiting your reply
Dr Ratnesh Pandey
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Wife suffering from fibromyalgia since 4 years. Looking for alternate medicine ? 3 hours later
Hi, thanks for the reply.
My wife has consulted with Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX MBBS (JIPMER), MS Ortho (JIPMER), DNB Ortho, Dip. Ortho, M Sc. Orthopaedic Engineering (UK), Dip. Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Technology (UK), Fellow, AACP&DM (USA), Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics (UK & USA), Certificate in Ergonomics (Sweden)

She was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and osteopenia
Before conceiving she has undergone Physiotherapy(myotherapy) for around 9months. Medications taken were Pregabalin(150mg), celadrin and Supracal-OS for around 1year.

Current state:
She is lactating, not taking pregabalin and celadrin. Taking Plain 'Supracal' tablets.
Intense pain (in left and right hands,neck,legs and back)comes with activity(house hold works like washing very few vessels only once, cutting vegetables like 3-4 onions)
The pain persists until she takes complete rest,applies moov/any pain killer ointment and myotherapy.
Are there any side effects of homeopathy medicines.
Are there any one who have been completely cured of fibromyalgia when they follow homeopathy
Can homeopathy medicines be taken by lactating mothers
How long should the homeopathy medicines be taken to be completely cured of fibromyalgia, should it be coupled with any exercises?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later

Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is well renowned Physician. No Doubt treatment given by him is the best possible treatment. But problem with Allopathy is they have their harm effects if taken for long time. Your case has been turned to chronic.

As you are not getting any relief, I advise you to go for natural treatment. They have no side effect and safe for lactating mother and baby also.

This is effective way of treatment. Many people have been cured completely with Homoeopathy so you can start with the medicine. One more thing that these medicines are not enough for treatment, as per progress of the disease medicine would be changed. You can carry exercise along with medicine.

I can't tell you the exact time of treatment now, it depends the progress and relief. You can also consult any Homoeopath for any advice.

Hope I have answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Wife suffering from fibromyalgia since 4 years. Looking for alternate medicine ? 43 minutes later
Do you suggest any specialist homeopathy doctors in south bangalore or in bangalore where we can consult?
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 27 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
You can visit Dr Batra's Homoeopathy Clinic near Jayanagar 4th block,opposite Police Station Bangalore.
Once you have all the details, please let me know

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor