Why would extra blood flow to my reproductive organs that is noticeable during a CAT scan occur?
Please upload test reports
I can certainly understand your concern.I have worked through your attached query in detail.Excessive blood flow could suggest a possible source of Infection or ovarian disorders.
I can guide you accurately if you can upload images of the test reports on our website.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cat scan brain activity
- Cat scan of schwannoma tumors
- Abnormal neck cat scan
- Shifting dizziness without headache cat scan and blood test negative
- Why do i require a cat scan test again
- Why cat scan lump in underarm
- Neonatal abdomanal cat scan
- Detox after cat scan
- Chemical imbalance cat scan
- Will a cat scan harm sperm
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails