Why would extra blood flow to my reproductive organs that is noticeable during a CAT scan occur?
Please upload test reports
I can certainly understand your concern.I have worked through your attached query in detail.Excessive blood flow could suggest a possible source of Infection or ovarian disorders.
I can guide you accurately if you can upload images of the test reports on our website.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu,
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cat scan brain activity
- Cat scan of schwannoma tumors
- Abnormal neck cat scan
- Shifting dizziness without headache cat scan and blood test negative
- Why do i require a cat scan test again
- Why cat scan lump in underarm
- Neonatal abdomanal cat scan
- Detox after cat scan
- Chemical imbalance cat scan
- Will a cat scan harm sperm