Why would all my 4-year-old child's teeth turn black one by one?
But I want to understand is it safe to use this tooth paste daily for kids who is 4 yrs old, is it safe. or do we have any Ayurvedic tooth paste or alternate solution.
kidodent is a safe toothpaste for your child.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
As far as kids toothpaste kidodent is concerned it is safe for children. Yes, you can use that toothpaste for brushing your child's teeth. Always use soft bristle toothbrush for your child. Avoid giving sticky food before sleep.
I'd also suggest visiting dentist every 6month for clinical examination of the oral cavity of your child.
Wishing your child good health.
Hope this will help you.
If you have a further query I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever and chest congestion in 4 years old child
- Swollen red ear 4 year old child
- 4 year old gums brown around teeth
- Rash on 4 year old child
- Diet chart for 4years old child
- Why is 4 year old shivering
- Deworming 4 year old child
- Aggression in 4 years old child
- Why teeth lining turn black
- Typhoid symptoms for 4 year old child
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth