Why would a five year old experience soreness and redness at the nipples after using the pool?
Possibly due to allergic reaction (contact dermatitis)
Possibly the nipples have been agitated (allergic reaction) due to some ingredient in the water. Apply some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion or some calamine lotion. In case he complains of itching, you may give him cetirizine syrup. In case it still does not help, you may try applying Candid (clotrimazole) power topically.
Feel free to write back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red spots on five year old toungue
- Red sore vagina after swimming in chlorine pool
- Weeping red sore after using tolfaltate
- Redness on leg after using hamstrings why
- Male nipple sore and red
- Sore red arola and nipple
- After using depiwhite why it turns red
- Sore nipple red dotted
- Red sore bump on nipple
- Small red bumps five year old