Why should Duphaston and Folic Acid be taken during pregnancy?
Hello sir, thanks for trusting HealthcareMagic.
I would like to know if she has had any abortions in past or if she got some treatment to get pregnant
If there were no abortions and it is a spontaneous pregnancy then there is no need of supplements in my opinion, especially if there has been no bleeding or pain episode in this pregnancy either.
Please get back with these details.
Thanks for your advice.
Please note that she had already taken the HCG injection. Is there any problem with that??
Also please advice is it mandatory to use the Duphaston during the period or taking folic acid is enough during this period.
Also inform what is the exact purpose of duphaston...
This all was over and above and nothing is harmful but just not needed as I hope the pregnancy will be fine only.
Duphaston has been added as she had delayed periods otherwise that too was not needed.
All the best and wish her a healthy pregnancy and baby.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Overdose folic acid during pregnancy
- Duphaston and folic acid
- Duphaston folic acid pregnancy
- Evion and folic acid during pregnancy
- Duphaston folic acid tablet is good to take pregnancy
- Suggest folic acid dosage to be taken during pregnancy
- Why is folic acid and zicofer taken during pregnancy
- Sysfol folic acid during pregnancy
- Folic acid dose during pregnancy
- Taking folic acid during pregnancy
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?