Why is the left eye ball not in center while looking straight?

Ophthalmologist
Question
My question is related to Eyes.
Left Eye ball is not coming in center when i look straight. I have tried a lot but it going on side while looking straight. I don't have any problem with vision.
Eye sight is low for which i am wearing specks 0.75 no.
Please guide something so that both eyeball should come in Mid when i look straight.
Posted Tue, 5 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
fixation and projection problem.

Detailed Answer:
Present eye has a different fixation point. Accordingly eye is projected that way you have a squint. Date of your operation if recent then it was a cosmetic correction. In such surgery no improvement of vision will be there. Another cover test and refraction should be done.

Your binocularity should be tested. Your brain will accept the good vision and inferior vision is suppressed. You may not be knowing this. If it is not done then there will be diplopia(double vision).

Hope this answers your query. If any further questions, will be happy to help.