Why is the Newbona plus tablets prescribed?
It provides supplemental calcium, folic acid and vitamin B6 and B12
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. Newbona plus contains calcitriol 0.25 mcg, Elemental calcium 200 mg, methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, folic acid 1.5 mg, vitamin B6 3 mg.
2. It is a calcium supplement and will help in making bones strong by providing elemental calcium.
3. It also contains Vitamin B6 and B12 and folic acid which are important nutrients.
Hope this answers your question. Please feel free to correct any oversight in my interpretation of your problems and discuss them in detail as per your requirements.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is tablet dynapar prescribed for
- Why is naturogest tablets prescribed
- Why levosiz tablet is prescribed
- Why saaz tablet is prescribed?
- Why zenflox plus tablet is prescribed
- Why eptoin tablets are prescribed
- Why szetalo plus tablet is prescribed
- Why is esperal tablet prescribed
- Why is ovanac plus tablet prescribed
- Rabikind plus tablet is prescribed for