Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Why is penis the size of a child?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
im 22 and my dick hasnt grown got hair and can cum but size of a childs
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

The condition you may be having is called Micropenis. Here the size of the penis is less or around 2 inches when erect.

Causes of such a deformity is mainly hormonal. That would be deficiency of Tesosterone,gonadotropins or growth hormone.Also seen in some congenital and chromosomal conditions.

There could be varying degrees of this condition sometimes the penis size may be more than 2 inches but less than the average 5 inch on erection.Such condition is also due to same cause.Only that the deficiency of hormones is not too severe.

Diagnosis is made by estimating the hormone levels and the treatment involves injections of the deficient hormones.Taking treatment will surely help and show good response in terms of penis size.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor