Why is penis the size of a child?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Testicle Problems
Question: im 22 and my dick hasnt grown got hair and can cum but size of a childs
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The condition you may be having is called Micropenis. Here the size of the penis is less or around 2 inches when erect.

Causes of such a deformity is mainly hormonal. That would be deficiency of Tesosterone,gonadotropins or growth hormone.Also seen in some congenital and chromosomal conditions.

There could be varying degrees of this condition sometimes the penis size may be more than 2 inches but less than the average 5 inch on erection.Such condition is also due to same cause.Only that the deficiency of hormones is not too severe.

Diagnosis is made by estimating the hormone levels and the treatment involves injections of the deficient hormones.Taking treatment will surely help and show good response in terms of penis size.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.