Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Why is my chest pain hurting my breast bone and what are the findings from the lung CT scan?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2002
Answered : 2565 Questions
I have pain in my right chest that comes and goes if I turn it hurts by my breast bone. My white blood count is 11.2, Homocysteine Tot is 15.7, Neut Abs Auto is 8.2, D-Dimer is: < 200, sodium levle is 135, Potasium Level is 3.0, chloride is 96, drvvt is 46.3,drvvt mis 1:1,, 41.2, drvvt confirm ratio is 1:16. Those are all blood levels that are either elevated low or high. What does that mean. I have a fast pulse if I do anything and I sweat, chest pain on right, right swollen foot and leg on on the right. Pain in right side, nausiated. My doctor thought it was my heart and I had an angigram and I have a heart of a 25 year old. I am a 53 year old women. I also get a internal rash through out the day on my chest, and down my arms and on my upper back no bumps and it is hot to touch and then it goes a way. I had a CT scan done and it showed mild atelectasis in the lung bases. 6mm nodule in the right lung along the right minor fissure, likely represents a non calcified granuloma, small calcified granuloma scatter througout both lungs. calcified and noncalcified mediastinal and hilar lymph nodes. Calcified granulomas in the spleen. I woke up this morning and my right side now hurts really bad for the first time. My doctor is sending me to a specialist but each day I feel worse can you help me and the specialist has not contacted me yet for an appointment. Could I have blood clots or what could it be?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Followup Detailed Answer: Hello, I submitted an answer of this question for you. Please let me know if you have any additional specific concerns and we can review all of them here. Thanks again for sharing your healthcare concern with us. Dr. G
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Hematologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor