Why is my UPT showing negative when tested positive for pregnancy on a blood test?
Can be a chemical pregnancy or blighted ovum.
Thanks for posting your query.
A blood test is not likely to be false positive but in early pregnancy the test can come positive in case of chemical pregnancy or a blighted ovum in which the test is weakly positive and the bleeding starts on its own in next few days.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine and blood tests shows pregnancy
- Blood test shows abnormal thyroid during pregnancy
- Does cancer show up in pregnancy blood tests
- Does nicotine show up in a pregnancy blood test
- Pregnancy symptoms positive urine test negative blood test pregnant
- Does adderall mask positive pregnancy blood tests
- Blood test pregnancy test
- Prozac andfalse negative pregnancy blood test
- Blood test inconclusive urine test positive in pregnancy
- Morning sickness negative blood test pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...