Why is it hurting inside my pubic area?

Posted on Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Question: i have been hurting for 2 days now, a couple of inches above my pubic area, all inside centrally. its painful to walk, n then painful to sit down...regular pain meds hasnt helped? what is my deal? Im 32, 120 pounds, about 5'5....i was nausiated for 2 day prior to this hurting,,n also had bad headaches w/ the nausea....
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Dear Clayettag,

Description of your symptoms points towards surgical problem.
It can be due to a stone .
Stone can be present in Kidney ,ureter or bladder.

Otherwise it can be due to proastatis, cholecystitis or appendicitis.

Are you smoker or drinker?
Any other addictions?

Visit a certified Surgeon at earliest.
Who will advise you complete blood counts, Liver n kidney function tests and Urine microscopy.He will also ask you to undergo Ultrasonography of kidney n abdomen.

Keep adequate hydration.
Take tramadol like analgesic.
Visit the surgeon at earliest.

Anticipating your response.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Sudarshan

Dermatologist