Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Why is it hurting inside my pubic area?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 1391 Questions
i have been hurting for 2 days now, a couple of inches above my pubic area, all inside centrally. its painful to walk, n then painful to sit down...regular pain meds hasnt helped? what is my deal? Im 32, 120 pounds, about 5'5....i was nausiated for 2 day prior to this hurting,,n also had bad headaches w/ the nausea....
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Dear Clayettag,

Thanks for your query.

Description of your symptoms points towards surgical problem.
It can be due to a stone .
Stone can be present in Kidney ,ureter or bladder.

Otherwise it can be due to proastatis, cholecystitis or appendicitis.

Are you smoker or drinker?
Any other addictions?

Visit a certified Surgeon at earliest.
Who will advise you complete blood counts, Liver n kidney function tests and Urine microscopy.He will also ask you to undergo Ultrasonography of kidney n abdomen.

Keep adequate hydration.
Take tramadol like analgesic.
Visit the surgeon at earliest.

Anticipating your response.

Take care.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Gastroenterologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor