Why is Tidilan retard and Alivher prescribed during pregnancy?
They are use as muscle relaxant and vasodilator.
Thanks for writing to us about it.
Congratulation on your pregnancy!
I Can understand your concern here.
Alivher and tidilan retards cause muscle relaxation so uses as uterine muscle relaxant and they prevent premature labor.
They are vasodialator so they increase blood flow to the baby and improve your baby health.
Are you suffering from any lower abdominal pain?
Is there any sign of premature delivery, or your baby weight and health is not appropriate?
Please revert back to me with my answers.
Hope to hear soon from you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Epilat retard during pregnancy
- Usages of alivher
- Side effects of alivher
- Why is lupigest prescribed during pregnancy
- Nicardia retard during pregnancy
- Why is gyargin powder prescribed during pregnancy
- Why is optogest tablet prescribed during pregnancy
- Why doctors prescribe gestofit during pregnancy
- Why is alivher prescribed during pregnancy
- Why is primolut injection prescribed during pregnancy