Why is HCG injection considered unsaf in pregnancy?
Kindly tell me the constitution and impact of each and every injection and tablet. mentioned in current medication column
Use of various drugs
inj vitcofol is folic acid for fetal brain and niacin is b12 for gen well being .,dubagest micronised progesterone given to pt for preg support. delisprin to improve blood flow to baby. inj hCG is considered unsafe by many given for preg support. tab AtoZ is multivitamin . all 9 D not much is known used as gen supplement ? category c drug
rovamycin is medic for toxoplasma given when toxo positive
Category x drug
FDA has labelled inj hCG in pregnancy as category x drug. That means it can lead to congenital anomalies in baby. This drug is freely used in pregnancy by many in XXXXXXX .
With the FDA warning I don't use this in pregnancy. Little is known about its role in prevention of miscarriages.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hcg injections during pregnancy
- Had hcg injection what are the chances of pregnancy
- Why hcg injection follicular rupture
- Hcg injections in early pregnancy
- Fertigyn hcg injections and pregnancy tests
- Successful pregnancy with hcg injections and duphaston
- When should hcg injection given to result in pregnancy
- Supporting pregnancy with duphaston and hcg injections
- Dose of hcg injection during early pregnancy
- Hucog hcg injections pregnancy reviews