Why does my left testicle hurt ?
Thanks for the query.
It is very difficult for me to come to a definitive diagnosis without examining you.
However, it appears from your description that you don't have ruptured testis. You might be having varicocele of the left testicle. This leads to slight swelling just above the testis, the testis hurts and it usually increases with activity. You can get a colour flow Ultrasound scan of the scrotum to come to a diagnosis.
For varicocele, you need to have scrotal support so that your testis stays elevated. Most of the patients do well with this. However, if the pain persists and is unbearable then the best option for yourself shall be surgery-varicocelectomy.
Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When laughing left testicle hurts
- Left testicle hurt when press top
- Left testicle wrinkles hurt
- Why does my left testicle hurt
- Why does my left testicle hurt after exercising
- My left testicle hurts slightly
- Left testicle hurts after lifting weights
- Why alcohol hurts testicles
- Bottom left testicle hurts
- Why do your testicles hurt
- Burst appendix, antibiotics, nausea, upset stomach, cramps, blood in urine
- Tight foreskin
- How to treat pain and bend in the penis ?
- Hypertension, kidney scars, creatinine level, kidney transplant
- What is the reason for lump above my left testicle?
- Can a blocked testis tube be reopened surgically or otherwise ?
- Open pyeloplasty, ureter reconstructed, throbbing pain in the operated...
- Blood in urine, frequent full bladder, lower abdominal fullness,...
- Why can I not sustain erection while having sex?
- What is the reason for redness of eyes when i masturbate?