Why does my left testicle hurt sometimes?
Needs to be examined by a urologist and ultrasound testes will be needed
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it needs to be examined in detail by a urologist to look for any signs of testicular hernia.
Other painful conditions like torsion is less likely with such chronic history but still should be ruled out s it may then need urgent surgical intervention.
Usually hydrocoele or vericocoele are painless and present with pronounced swelling than chronic pain.
Sharp pain also is a less likely feature of local Inflammation secondary to any underlying infection as it is usually associated with dull pains and local or general temperature.
Meanwhile OTC analgesics like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can be used for pain control. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- When laughing left testicle hurts
- Left testicle wrinkles hurt
- Why does my left testicle hurt
- Why does my left testicle hurt after exercising
- My left testicle hurts slightly
- Left testicle hurts after lifting weights
- Why alcohol hurts testicles
- Bottom left testicle hurts
- Why do your testicles hurt
- Testicles hurt sometimes for no reason
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?