Why do polyps form in the gall bladder
2. Will polyps form because of having more protein food like eating green gram sprouts, soaked ground nuts and coconut pulp.
3. R there any medicines or any way to cure the polyps in gal bladder rather than removing gal bladder itself.
Currently i am having multiple polyps highest measuring 0.7 mm...
4. Is there any way to get cure with Hiatus Hernia.
necessary management and prevention
Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern.
1. Since polyps are made of cholesterol thus are usually harmless i.e. benign but can convert into cancerous cells, thus SIZE is what matters in case of gall bladder polyps i.e. polyps larger than 1 cm are more likely to be cancerous whereas in your case it is 0.7 mm which means either it is unlikely or may eventually turn malignant.
PS. Consult and follow your Surgeon Advice. [regular monitoring,follow up and evaluation is necessary]
2. Vegetable protein along with low fat diet [steamed/boiled vegetables] is more beneficial.
PS. Role of dietitian is more relevant in this respect.
. Since coconut is high in fatty acids [saturated] thus making gall bladder to work harder thus coconut pulp can be avoided.
a. Take: . Cucumbers, Green beans, Sweet potatoes, Avocados, Vinegars [all types], Garlic, ripe tomatoes, lemon juice in the morning with hot water, apples, berries, papaya, pear.
. Vegetable juices - Beet and cucumber are especially helpful to gallbladder, avoid cabbage.
. Avoid all fruit juices except organic grape juice and organic apple: fresh, self-juiced is best [dilute with water before drinking]
. High fibre [fresh fruits and vegetables] and low fat diet [skimmed milk], hing, old brown rice, barley, horse gram, moong dal, ginger, green leafy vegetables, oil massage, boiled water,
. Eggs, Onions, Beans and legumes, Coffee, Oranges, grapefruit , Nuts, Fried Foods, Spicy foods, Chocolate, Ice cream, Carbonated water, Tap water, artificial sweeteners, sugar, preservatives, refined and bleached foods .
. Fried foods, urad dal, tomato, turnip, milk and milk products, constipating/ heavy food, soda, alcohol, tea, potato, beet root, dry raisins, sour food, cashew nuts.
. Take 3 gm ajwain [carom] seeds and eat, thereafter drink warm water.
. Chew sugarcane pieces and keep swallowing the juice.
. Drink 1 cup spinach leaf juice daily for 1 month.
. Drink 1 cup of radish leaves for 14 days.
. Take 3-4 spoons of olive oil in evening with warm water or milk.
. Since size of is less, thus you can get this prescription medicine ‘tilnala kshara’ to be taken orally in dose of 1 gm, thrice daily with honey and milk for 4 month.
. although you are asymptomatic, but problem will start once it gets into common bile duct resulting in attacks of severe pain: biliary colic so do follow your Surgeon Advice.
. Take vitamin-C-rich foods in your daily diet: like amla, orange, grapefruit, kiwi, cantaloupe, XXXXXXX strawberries, broccoli, red pepper, or tomato juice. [Since vitamin C is needed to properly synthesize bile; and deficient intake causes bile to become cholesterol-rich and increasing the likelihood of stone formation].
4. regarding Hiatus hernia do let me know whether it was diagnosed by a Gastroenterologist or by a general physician so that necessary management can be initiated.
Dr. Munish Sood
Consultant & Physician
Management & Treatment
Thanks for reverting back and since hiatus itself means an opening thus best treatment will be surgical correction but initially preventive aspect with lifestyle management can be advised:
1. Dietary Regimen:
Take: old brown rice,bitter gourd,white gourd melon,green vegetables,cold water, pipalli,harad,garlic,honey,amla,rice water gruel,barley water,milk, shatavari.
Avoid: newly harvested rice,chick pea flour,black gram,horse gram,potato, brinjal, saindhav namak, kanji,spicy food,tea/coffee,alcohol,junk food,day time sleeping, tomato,white sesame seed,curd,pain killers [NSAID's] except paracetamol
3. HOME REMEDIES [of your choice]
. Drink 4 spoons of aegle marmelos leaves juice for 14 days.
. try to suck a piece of clove for immediate relief.
. fresh mint juice
. banana,cucumber,water melon are natural antacids
. glass of warm water [early morning]
. coconut water [3-4 times a day]
. suck 10 gm jaggery everyday [after meals] if there is constant acidity.
3 pinch dry ginger powder
3 pinch amla powder
3 pinch sugar and eat this mixture for 1 month
. Avoid forward bending or Immediately lying down after eating, [cause of bitterness in mouth/and persistent dry cough], instead go for head high position at night [since GERD causes regurgitation/choking]
. loose excess weight
. maintain good posture. [gravity prevents reflux]
. do not eat one large meal at one time, instead take smaller, more frequent meals during the day.
5. Avoid food which take more time to digest or irritate stomach mucosa like: cabbage/ sprouts, onions, asparagus, pears, apples, peaches,chewing gum,milk products,fruit juice,vinegar,alcohol, caffeine,greasy-spicy-refined foods.
6. A good Prescription for your associated symptoms is:
i. narikel khanda 20gm
avipattikar churna 3gm with honey
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gall bladder polyp homoeopathic medicine
- 4mm polyp in gall bladder
- Precancerous polyps on gall bladder
- Gall bladder polyp 8mm
- Pins needles gall bladder polyp
- Gall bladder polyps removal
- Gall bladder polyp disappears
- Hematuria and gall bladder polyps
- Tiny hyperechoic polyp gall bladder
- Pre cancerous polyps in gall bladder
- Taking muesli extra capsule. Feeling drowsy. Is this due to medicine?
- Facing sweating, heat rashes and irritation at groin area in summer. How...
- Having stomach irritation with bad odour from sweat. Is there any relation?
- Can we clean our kidney by drinking cilantro juice?
- Digestion is very bad, having many dark spots and pimples. Suggest?
- Trying to conceive, tube blocked and other open. Had laproscopy for...
- Feeling lot of pain in heel and related muscles. Ayurvedic treatment?
- Taking ayurvedic medication. Planning to stop actiblok due to dill...
- Can home made cough syrup be used for 2 years old for cough and cold?
- Suffering with sensorineural hearing loss due to tumour behing both...