Why do I have swelling and tenderness in the muscle below the hip 7 months post THR?
It needs 4-6 weeks approximately for the muscle to heal completely.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
It needs around 4-6 weeks for the inflamed muscle to be completely healed.
So it will normal after that time, if you don't injure it meanwhile.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor, because that means that it may need physical therapy or other treatment to get better.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?