Why do I have pain in the upper left side at the rib cage edge?
Muscle ache , ligament spasm or respiratory infection .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possible reasons as muscle ache , ligament spasm , respiratory
infection or others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Pain - exact location in upper left rib cage ( if possible by figure expression ) ,
type , intensity , severity , frequency , duration , radiation if anywhere ,
aggravating , relieving factors .
2. Associated cough , fever .
3. Any history of trauma or undue pressure .
4. Any difficulty in breathing .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain on back left side under rib cage
- Pain on left side under rib cage
- Pain on left hand side under rib cage
- Side pain left side under rib cage
- Pain in left side back below rib cage
- Diarrhea and pain in left side on rib cage
- Excruciating pain upper left rib cage
- Shooting pain under left upper rib cage
- Pain upper rib cage side bubble
- Left side rib cage pain