Why do I have pain in the penis and pelvic area along with frequent urination after ejaculation?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 12 Nov 2018 in Men's Health
Question: i tend to masterbate i lot dont have a girlfriend couple months ago after ejactualation i had pain in my penis testicles and pelviic area had to urinate more frequently i stopped for a month tried again had mainly same symptoms only happens when i ejaculate
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Could be due to prostatitis.

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Based on the facts that you have posted the symptoms that you have are mostly due to infection of the prostate (Prostatitis) arising from frequent habitual masturbation.

Consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.

1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis.
3) Semen Examination and culture.

In the meanwhile start taking Doxycycline and Nitrofurantoin. You may need to take antibiotics.

Further treatment will depend upon the result of these tests and final diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr. P. T. Patil, Urologist