Why do I have a severe electrical shock like pain in my right thigh while standing along with mild pain in the groin and lower back area?
Can be a nerve irritation.
Thanks for posting your query.
A sudden electric shock like pain when standing is likely to be related to a nerve root irritation or a mild compression. This can be related to mild degenerative changes in the disc or methylcobalamin deficiency. You can start with methylcobalamin supplements after getting serum vitamin B12 levels checked and see if it helps.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Electric shock feeling in lower back
- Shocking pain like electric shock herpes simplex
- Electric shock for back pain
- Electric shock pain in blisters
- Electric shock like pain in stomach
- Shock like pain in upper thigh
- Electric shock like pain in collarbone
- Pain in back and electric shock feeling in left arm
- Electric shock pain in lower abdomen
- Cracking back and electrical shock pain