Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Why do I get frequent pain in right testicle while playing football ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 3163 Questions
hello. ive been getting this pain in my right testicle whilst playing football. it isnt all the time but a little frequent. im not sure whether this is something to be concerned about? thanks
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Pain in the testis can occur due to many reasons.Infection and trauma are most common.If you play football then trauma could be a reason. Repeated trauma in the same region can give rise to pain,swelling etc.If the pain keeps increasing,then i would suggest that you see a doctor.You will need a ultrasound of the testis to rule out any trauma.Wait for a few days and then if the same doesnt reduce the see a doctor.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor