Why do I get dizziness all of a sudden followed by stomach ache, diarrhea and a severe sinus headache?
Some confusing symptoms, please do clarify the headache part.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms mostly seem related to the stomach upset.
If you have some gastric irritation, it can make you dizzy and pain in the stomach, and headaches, however not sinus headaches, sinus headaches are a very specific type of headaches that are caused by an infection in the sinuses around the nose.
You maybe confusing the generalised severe headaches following gastric irritation as sinus headaches. Please clarify the nature of these headaches.
Another thing to consider is an ear related problem.
Being dizzy and headaches can also occur with ear infections.
It is a difficult situation to evaluate online, so I suggest you to kindly visit your PCP and get yourself examined properly to understand the reasons for your symptoms.
Meanwhile, you can take Prilosec (Pantoprazole), or Omeprazole.
Eat small but frequent meals.
Drink plenty of water.
I wish you a speedy recovery.
Dr. Yogesh D, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach ache diarrhea nausea
- Fever severe sinus headache body aches
- Slendertone stomach ache diarrhea
- Nausea dizziness diarrhea hot flashes stomach ache
- Stomach ache diarrhea anxious dizzy
- Treatment for headache stomach ache dizziness and diarrhea
- Diarrhea stomach ache vomiting headache double vision dizziness opinion
- Diarrhea stomach ache headache chills
- Stomach ache and diarrhea for a week
- Stomach ache diarrhea headache green stool
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...