Why do I feel tight or swollen around my feet and lower legs that seems to be progressing upwards?
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this sensation could be caused by dry skin.. dry skin could be due to a number of causes, the most common if which is exposure to irritating chemicals such as those included in soaps and shower gels. I would recommend that you use only glycerine based soaps and a natural based moisturizers hourly.. If no improvement occurred then you should check on your thyroid hormonal profile including T3, T4 and TSH to exclude hyperthyroidism which can be manifested by skin dryness. Also you need to check on your vitamin d level to exclude its difficiency as a cause of your symptoms.. I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Concerta swollen feet legs
- Why do i feel a beating on my leg
- Hard swollen legs and feet
- Why am i feeling lightheaded and tightness in the chest
- I feel my epididymis is swollen
- Swollen feet and harden legs
- Infant swollen legs and feet
- Why do i feel wet feet
- Why am i feeling contractions in the lower abdomen
- Swollen feet and sores on legs