Why do I feel light headed and shaky after bending?
Thanks for writing to us.
I would need a little more information from you to help you better.
1. Do you have any history of Seizures?
2. Were you unconscious during the shakes?
3. How long did the shakes last?
4. Are you having fever?
5. Do you have any other pre-existing medical conditions that I could be missing?
6. Where was the shaking, just in a part of body or the whole body?
7. Are you on any medications?
Light-headedness and shaking can occur in various conditions. After a detailed history, we would need an exam and some tests to know what’s going on. Causes could include hypoglycaemia (low blood glucose levels), hypotension(low BP), anemia, drugs, alcohol, neurological disorders etc.
Please see a physician if this occurs again. The serious causes of such symptoms would definitely need to be excluded.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do i feel light headed in the morning
- Why do i feel dizzy and light headed and with heartburn
- Why do i feel light headed arms numb legs tingly
- Why do i feel light headed after coffee
- Why am i feeling dizzy while bending head
- Why do i feel light headed and shaky after bending
- I feel shaky and light headed and sweating
- I feel light headed is it hiv
- I feel shaky and light headed, nauseous and sweaty
- Why do i feel light headed after drinking a cup of coffee
- Suffering with loose motion and vomiting. What treatment should be done?
- Nose and sinus are red and swollen with blisters. How to get rid of this...
- Have deviated nasal septum and feeling difficulty while breathing. Any...
- Having lower abdomen hernia. What should I do?
- Suffering from lower abdominal pain. What could be causing this and any...
- Child is having pain in stomach, penis and thigh. What should be done?
- Noticed pus coming out of eye. What should be done?
- Starting getting sinus drainage and ear pressure after head injury....
- Pregnant. Started itching. Will it be safe to take avil, wysolone and...
- Why do I feel light headed and shaky after bending?