Why did doctors didn't really wanted to help me until

Question
Why did doctors didn't really wanted to help me until I had an heart attack but they can't tell when it happen? Once I got to a woman card doctor she wouldn't let me go...she found a blockage and discover you can't get into my heart because I do have tiny veins and what happens now? The men heart doctors say they can't fix my heart because they can't get into my heart. What happens next
I do have a pace maker I passed out driving. And I have several stokes but be they can't be
sure. But I have dizzy spells. I give up.
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be narrow coronary arteries and coronary artery bypass may be needed

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, sometimes narrow coronary arteries or tortious arteries make it difficult to engage during coronary angiography to push and place the stent into those arteries.

In such cases if narrowing is significant or chest pain is recurrent or persistant or interfering with your daily routine, and cardiac functions are intact, next possible option can be coronary artery bypass.

Also get your lipid profile done and monitor every three monthly as recurrent strokes or cardiac events necessitate to be worked up for cause or increased tendency to make clots in the vessels.

A close follow up with a neurologist and cardiologist and following there instructions from time to time will he needed. If stiutation worsens a medical facility follow up and indoor management is advised.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards