Why did a portion of my canine teeth broke while having meal?
Take painkillers, get an x-ray done.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
If the tooth is broken and also if there is a pain then it should be checked for nerve exposure.
For this first of all an X-ray should be done..
The reason for it to break can be biting on something very hard or sudden irregular force.
For pain relief, just take a painkiller like Paracetamol/Ibuprofen if not allergic...
To increase the strength of tooth/ teeth first of all the reason should be ruled out through a clinical examination.
However, capping can help if teeth are fragile or weak but still depends on the exact cause..
So, first of all, get it checked clinically by a dentist.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Honey Arora
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump in axillary on canine
- Baby cutting canine teeth
- Baby canine teething
- Canine cutaneous fibrosarcoma
- Teething canines why constipation what can help the child
- Canine labyrinthitis neck
- Wysolone 20mg canine
- Does the pain in the canine teeth lead to migraine
- Canine hepatomegaly splenomegaly
- Canine choleangiopathy