Why did I get severe headache and pain in the head during an orgasm?
Post coital cephalgia
In my opinion you should not worry.
The reasons being that this is just two episodes in 60 days.
This could be benign or non worrisome because it lasted for just couple of minutes. It was not associated with any neurological symptms like unconsciousness, paralysis. This is called Type 2 headache associated with sexual excitement. Generally due to spasm of muscles around neck.
However always we rule it out with structural and vascular lesions in the brain. So I suggest for a CT scan head to rule out other ominous reasons. Please see a neurologist for evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe headache back leg pain
- Severe headache back of head
- Severe headache front of head
- Sudden severe headache pain in forehead
- Cervical neck pain severe headaches
- Severe headaches during pregnancy
- Nosebleeds severe headaches chest pain
- Severe headache joint pain remedy
- Severe headache head bath
- Severe headache neck pain