Why are my liver enzymes high?
Thanks for your query.
There are four liver enzymes that are a part of LFT - ALT, AST elevation indicating liver inflamation & ALP elevation indicating an obstructed biliary system. GGT is an acessory marker and helps to pinpoint the cause of elvation of other enzymes to a liver disease. So you need to clarify on this aspect to help you further.
Also please provide the salt / ingredient in Zytrex. Vit D is principally stored in liver and adipose tissue and hence Vit D defeciency may or may not be related to your liver illness.Elevated ALT AST can be commonly because of fatty liver, drugs or viral infections. Further management and implications depends on the underlying cause.
Weakness could be due to sleep deprivation, stress, liver disease or low potassium
Please revert back with relavent details to help us guide you further
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abcessed teeth liver enzymes high
- Liver enzymes high in pregnancy
- Liver enzymes high and iron
- Why are my liver enzymes high
- Liver enzymes high protein in urine
- Liver enzymes high 54
- Hemoglobin and liver enzymes high
- Elevated liver enzymes high prolactin
- Spleen and liver enzymes high
- Is 52 liver enzyme high
- Are nausea and constipation side effects of Livalo (pitavastatin) ?
- What could be the cause of blood in stool and burning with normal CT...
- Raised liver enzymes, working with toxic chemicals, hepatitis infection
- How can abdominal varices be treated ?
- What do low GGT and ALP levels signify?
- Why do I have dizziness when I have a bowel movement ?
- Low appetite, eating disorder, weight lose. Suggest.
- What is the problem if I have a high level of liver enzymes?
- High level of SGOT, SGPT, Gamma GT, methotrexate for psoriatic...
- Stiff neck, fever, BP 127/70, pulse 60, stent, bundle block, enlarged...