Why are Autrin capsules advised?

Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin

Posted on Wed, 18 Jan 2017 in General Health
Question: I would like to know what Autrin Capsules are used for?
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It's used to correct hemoglobin levels

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to health care magic! Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible.

Based on your query, this medicine is a nice combo of multiple micronutrients and enzyme which all help to correct hemoglobin levels which can be low due to multiple causes. It has iron, B12 and folic acid alongwith an enzyme or intrinsic factor which helps on the absorption of all these contents and over all help to grow hemoglobin levels and is used in correction of a medical condition called anemia.

Hope this has answered your query, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Veerisetty Shyamkumar