Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Why am I getting severe pain in testicle?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 5767 Questions
My left testical is giving me a lot pain. years ago when i was 17 i had a lot of pain in it that time the dr
told me i had vanes but didnt do anymore about it. It has always been a bit painful . Now iam 66 and it seems to be getting more painful. I wound shoulld something be done about it .thank you so much i hope you understand what it is . look forward to reply thank again it doesent look or feel like the other. It feels like krushed with one part in the middle very sore if touched. Sometimes its fine but then it seemes to come down and pains more. Thanks
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 20 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

I assume that what you have been suffering from are testicles varicocele. This condition is caused by veins valves destruction what leads to increased blood pressure in the veins and its enlargement. However your symptoms may also be caused by inguinal hernia or ultrasound performed and urine analysis.
The only treatment of the varicocele is surgery witch can permanently solve the problem.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Why am I getting severe pain in testicle? 10 minutes later
thank you very much.
regards an happy christmas have a pint on me

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 2 minutes later

Happy Christmas to you too. And good health as well.

Take care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor