Why am I getting headaches and a stiff neck every day?

Excellent

Neurologist
Question
I have started to get headaches and a very still neck. I work out regularly (2.5 hours, 4X per week). It may be a pulled neck muscle because when I massage a certain muscle on the back right side of my neck, it feels tight. I also had spinal fusion last year which completely relieved pain.
Thank you.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
A short course of Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

In that case, I would suggest you to take a short course of Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines like Naproxen or Etoricoxib(typically 4-5 days) along with Pantoprazole. If your symptoms do not improve even then, you should consult your operating surgeon.

Hope that helps.If you have some follow-up questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)