Why am I feeling unbalanced while standing?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in General Health
Question: Feeling that my balance is getting somewhat weak
Specially while standing up or while standing on 1 leg
I never drinks
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 1 hour later
Hello XXXXXXX,
I would like a few additional details so that i can help you better.

1 How long have you been suffering from this problem ?
2 Which area is affected most (upper leg, lower leg ,complete leg trunk) ?
3 What is the type of sensation that you get while standing ?
4 Is there any history of any injury or any fall ?
5 Have you taken any medication or treatment for the same ?
6 Do you have any specific symptom in relation to this ?
7 What is the frequency of pain (if present)?
8 Does the weakness persist through out the day or disappear after some time?
9 Does the symptom increase in the morning while leaving the bed or remain the same through the day?
10 Do you get any relief by any means?

Please do let me know and then we can take this further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli
Follow up: Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 19 hours later
Dear Sir
Pl find answers to all ur questions
1 from last 8 to 10 mnths , I am facing this prob
2 Finding difficult to Balance while standing , sitting and shifting balance on either leg
3 no sensation while standing up
4 No history
5 no treatment
6 no symptoms
7 no pain
8 almost everytime while shifting balance on either legs , find difficult 2 balance
9 same throughout d day
10 no relief

Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Thanks for writing Back
I Have gone to your response on the basis of which you have to start with following medicine

1 Physostigma 30 , 2 drop in tongue two time in day eve and morning (Made in Germany)

2 Strychininum Phos 3X , 10 grains on toungue once in a day

3 Zincum Met 200 , 2 drop in tongue once in day morning

4 Vitamin B complex (syrup/Tablet)

Continue the medicine at least 1 month then write back to us about the progress

If you have any query feel free to ask

Thanks

Take Care