Why am I experiencing continuous nausea not related to eating or pregnancy?
An upper gastrointestinal endoscopic examination is required
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query in detail
Sustained nausea usually points to abnormalities in stomach or liver.
Additionally few drugs which you might regularly take can produce nausea as a side effect. It's important to identify these.
I generally recommend upper gastrointestinal endoscopy test to my patients with such symptoms to identify the cause and determine further course of action.
Meanwhile, a short course of oral antiemetic agents like Domperidone will help. Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications and tests to you.
Post your further questions if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Zofran dosage for pregnancy nausea
- B6 for pregnancy nausea
- Navidoxine nausea pregnancy overdose
- Dizziness nausea pregnancy labor
- 2 negative pregnancy tests nausea after eating
- Nighttime nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Extreme nausea after eating negative pregnancy test
- Nausea during early pregnancy
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy
- Pregnancy extreme nauseas, exhaustion