Whom to consult for a fecal occult blood test and a mammogram?
I do not have a family doctor yet, if I get a Mammogram, how would I get my results back??
Need to establish primary care doctor
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are in need of primary care and screening testing. You are wondering if you go to a hospital will the on call emergency doctor perform or order screening tests for you FOBT and mammogram. More than likely they will order the tests but your follow up will be less than adequate. You may have better luck going to an urgent care center where they will have more continuity with you and can follow up with your testing. The best thing is to find a primary care doctor and establish care there.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hyperdensity on mammogram
- Fecal occult blood normal range
- Mammogram fainting
- What foods must i avoid before my fecal occult blood test
- Mammogram test,dwarka
- Mammogram ultrasound
- Bad mammogram results next test
- Mammogram diagnostic test
- What is the purpose of mammogram after a blood test
- Fecal occult blood normal values