question-icon

Who is the best doctor known that performs the TCAR

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2019
Question: Who is the best doctor known that performs the TCAR procedure in XXXXXXX TN?
Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka (59 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
I would suggest as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome to Ask a Doctor service!

I passed carefully through your question and would explain that the expertise of a doctor on one certain procedure, depends on the Hospital where he works and the number of such procedures performed in a period of time int this hospital.

In this regard, I would recommend St. XXXXXXX West Hospital, which has a known experience in this field, with doctors like Dr. XXXXXXX Boll and other doctors, specialized in vascular surgery and TCAR.

Hope you will find this information helpful!

Kind regards,

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
Dr. Ilir Sharka

Cardiologist