Who is the best doctor known that performs the TCAR
I would suggest as follows:
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service!
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that the expertise of a doctor on one certain procedure, depends on the Hospital where he works and the number of such procedures performed in a period of time int this hospital.
In this regard, I would recommend St. XXXXXXX West Hospital, which has a known experience in this field, with doctors like Dr. XXXXXXX Boll and other doctors, specialized in vascular surgery and TCAR.
Hope you will find this information helpful!
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?