Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

While in sitting position feel something hard coming down from inside and have burning sensation. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1997
Answered : 1031 Questions
When i am in sitting position i can feel something hard coming down from inside me . And i have a buruning inside
Posted Mon, 7 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 8 days later
Brief Answer:
Most common cause is a uterovaginal prolapse.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for consulting us.
There are many possible causes of this symptom e.g. Utero-vaginal prolapse, any fibroid or polyp arising from your womb or cervix or may be any new growth arising from any of the pelvic organs.
Best way to deal with this problem is to visit a local Gynecologist & get yourself examined, as many of these conditions can be diagnosed by physical examination alone.
After making a diagnosis, your doctor will discuss different treatment options with you depending upon your age, fertility, medical fitness & wishes.
Burning may have a relation to above conditions or it may be an independent symptom, so, get your urine tested to exclude a Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor