Which type of sacroiliac fusion is effective?
Do you know which one is better?
I fuse by lateral approach is better
I have read your query.
IFuse by lateral approach is better for SI joint fusion.
This approach has less morbidity and post operative results are good.
you need to follow post operative partial weight bearing if you are doing on one side only.
i hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ornicef which type of medicine
- Sacroiliac joint fusion recovery
- Sacroiliac joint fusion results
- Which type of urine infection is this
- Effects of caffeine on cervical fusion
- Effect of menopause on sacroiliac joint
- Sacroiliac joint fusion
- Sensiclav 625 for which type
- Which type of diabetes is worse
- Which type of exercise is the best