• question-icon

Which specialist treats episacral lipoma?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Lump
Question: Who does episacral lipoma removal in XXXXXXX fl
Answered by Dr. Mukund Savaskar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Episacral Lipoma /Under Assessement

Detailed Answer:
Brief Ans-Episacral Lipoma /Under Assessement

Hi,Dear !! Thanks for your query to HCM.
Read and Reviewed the health concerns you have.
The reason for the painful episacral lipomas- is mostly the herniation of the fatty nodules out from the layers of fascia of the para-spinal sacroiliac muscles, A ortho Spine Surgeon / or NeuroSpine Surgeon- would be the right person to do the eventuality of involvement of cutaneous nerves involved in painful epi-sacral lipoma, which sometimes is found.
So Ortho-or Neuro Spine Surgeon should be the right doctor to treat the painful episacral lipoma in XXXXXXX
Theres is lot of practical ambiguity about deciding the Speciality of Surgeon.General Surgeon and Plastic Surgeons Could also be able to remove these painful episacral lipomas.
These are mostly the herniated fatty tissue of the sacrospinal muscles herniating out from the deeper fascial layers.
Hope this would resolve the health concern of yours.
In XXXXXXX Florida- Dr XXXXXXX Dernback-Neuro Surgeon and or / Dr XXXXXXX Colon -NeruoSurgeon- are to be consulted by you for further care.

Hope this would help you to plan further care of your health issue.

Good Day !!
Dr.Savaskr M.N. XXXXXXX Surgcical Specialist
M.S.Genl-CVTS
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Mukund Savaskar

General Surgeon