Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
179 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Which specialist to consult for micropenis and feminine qualities?

Answered by
Dr. Minal Mohit


Practicing since :1998

Answered : 834 Questions

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: I am 28 Year and have very feminist body(soft) and small penis(culd be micro) what should i do and whom to approach ,Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 13 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX , hi! welcome to HCM.
See, as I could see, you have asked similar question in the past and landed with a nephrologist.
Dear XXXXX, there will be a series of investigations , which you undergo and send me the reports,
then you also need to be examined by an endo, so you can see dr XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX
you may find many of us on this portal, but for examination and consultation in person , you need to go to a doctor.
lab work up:
1. Human GH
2. LH
3. FSH
4. Testosterone
5. TSH
6. FT4
7. Cortisol
8. Prolactin
9. USG whole abdomen and scrotum.
all tests to be done fasting and 8 am sample.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Scrotum

doctor1 MD

hello doctor, i am 42 years old my scrotum,right side of the testicles a small boll is (1 cm lenth x 0.5 cm width)there,,,some times its...

doctor1 MD

i faced the problem of scrotum sore and itching two years ago. i used chlotrim ointment and the sore went away keeping some spot on my thigh. now i...

doctor1 MD

hi, my son who is 10 years old has severe pain in the right testicle and this started a week ago we have consulted the Urologist who says its an...

doctor1 MD

4 weeks after right inguinal hernia repair (laproscopically) I have burning sensation along side scrotum in groin area and a littel further up....

doctor1 MD

Can testicular torsion cause LOW grade pain?

doctor1 MD

Ok, I asked about this yesterday in the main forum. After thinking about it and being a little more clear headed, I decided to put it here in the...

doctor1 MD

I was diagnosed with intermittent testicular torsion 3 years ago and had orchiopexy performed with non absorbable sutures. Before the surgery my...