Which specialist to consult for micropenis and feminine qualities?

Dr. Minal Mohit

Endocrinologist

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: I am 28 Year and have very feminist body(soft) and small penis(culd be micro) what should i do and whom to approach ,Please suggest
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
endocrinologist.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX , hi! welcome to HCM.
See, as I could see, you have asked similar question in the past and landed with a nephrologist.
Dear XXXXX, there will be a series of investigations , which you undergo and send me the reports,
then you also need to be examined by an endo, so you can see dr XXXXXXX in XXXXXXX
you may find many of us on this portal, but for examination and consultation in person , you need to go to a doctor.
lab work up:
1. Human GH
2. LH
3. FSH
4. Testosterone
5. TSH
6. FT4
7. Cortisol
8. Prolactin
9. USG whole abdomen and scrotum.
all tests to be done fasting and 8 am sample.
regards!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina