Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I contact for skin rash and itching?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 254 Questions
hi doctor,
My Age is 31 F
Due to etching & rashish on my body skin specialist sagest me some reports but i wired due to my report please sagest me :-(
ESR 18mm/hr , ESR2 38mm/hr , LEUCOCYTE COUNT 0000, UREA 13.4
Kindly sagest me which specialist I have to contact
I there any big infection in my body ?
i am waiting for your reply
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 48 minutes later
thanks for pposting your querry.
You seem to have a skin rash with itching
this is a very comon problem
it could be due to drugs food or infections
your reports point to a mild infection only
you need to take antibiotics like erythromycin along with anti allergics by yoour doctors advice
you need not worry about this
it is better to avoid fish egg and sea food till itching subsides
thank u and have a nice day XXXXXXX pvs
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor