Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I consult for recurrent cold and cough?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 1444 Questions
Hi would like to know from you for recurrent cold and cough treatment, which specialist doctor I should look for treatment, please suggest. Thanks XXXX
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 2 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX. Thanks for your query. Recurrent cold and cough couls be due to some infection or allergy. I suggest you to find any precipating factor like fumes/dust/sprays/animal dander/sudden change of climate./pollens /any food item etc. Try to avoid them. Take nutritious diet. Drink plenty of fluids. I suggest you to take consultation of physician regarding your problem. Wishing you good health. God bless..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor