Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Which specialist should I consult for gender transformation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12689 Questions
I am XXXXXXX , My sister told to consult a psychiatrist . My feelings for same sex can be changed ?? I am so feeling alone since my sister is seriously trying to change the way i think . Please let me know if my feelings for same sex can be changed. Please rlet me know if there is a cure for this .
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later
Thanks for posting your query.
Conversion therapy is usually recommended to change the sexual orientation of the XXXXXXX men. This can be recommended if you yourself are willing to change your sexual orientation. You can take the help of a proficient psychoanalyst for the same.
The therapy though time consuming but will definitely help you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor