Which specialist doctor can treat a lump on the left leg?
Question: I have a lump on my left leg that is blueish under my knee where my calf is but on the top not the bone. It has been there more than 2 months and it has not gone away. It does not hurt , I noticed it 2 months ago when I was shaving. I believe the size has not changed since then . Lump can be seen. I have not hurt or bumped my leg against anything . What type of Dr should I go see to have it checked out.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Itchy blotchy lumps on left leg
- How to treat lumps in lower side left leg
- Lump on left leg after cellulitis
- Painful lump in lower left leg what is this lump
- Lump on left leg shin
- Lump left leg right of shin
- Lump on left top leg
- Banged leg left lump
- Diabetic with lump in lower left leg
- Lump on gastrocnemius muscle left leg