Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

192 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Which specialist doctor can treat a lump on the left leg?

Answered by
Dr. V. N. S. Parinam

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 1723 Questions

Posted on Sat, 16 Jun 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have a lump on my left leg that is blueish under my knee where my calf is but on the top not the bone. It has been there more than 2 months and it has not gone away. It does not hurt , I noticed it 2 months ago when I was shaving. I believe the size has not changed since then . Lump can be seen. I have not hurt or bumped my leg against anything . What type of Dr should I go see to have it checked out.
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
General surgeon

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for description of lump.
The description sounds to be a venous knot.
I suggest you to see a general surgeon to check for nature of lump.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on