Which oil is best for daily use for cooking purposes?
Groundnut or olive oil
The oil which should be used for healthy life and heart is groundnut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil or corn oil. All these are good for health. The choice depends on your taste.
All these have less of saturated fat and more of unsaturated fat, so you can have any of these. The superiority of one over the other is not proven.
Hope I have answered your query.
All the best.
Dr. Sagar Makode
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Scalptone is used for which purpose
- Which purpose use lomela
- Levogastrol tablet is used for which purpose
- Androanagen is used for which purpose
- Chymotas forte uses for which purpose
- For which purpose panderm is used
- For which purpose hhfudic cream is used
- Zaltokin tablets used for which purpose
- Pyricontin is used for which purpose
- Which purpose espolin tablet is used