Which of Doxazosin, Atenolol, Trandolapril and HCTZ cannot be used by a heart patient?
Doxazosin is not included in these recommendations.
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
According to the JNC 8 recommendations ACEI (including trandolapril), Thiazide diuretics (including HCTZ) and beta blockers (including atenolol) are included.
Only doxazosin is not included.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Doxazosin and alcohol
- Fast heart rate even with atenolol
- Does atenolol lower heart rate
- Taking atenolol and hctz for stability of bp doctor needed
- Trandolapril verapamil 4 240
- Doxazosin for bph
- Can atenolol 50mg and hctz 25mg cause thinning of hair
- Doxazosin mesylate used for
- Hctz and marijuana use
- Usage of doxazosin