Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Which is the best Multivitamin and multimineral drops for infants?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 1989
Answered : 1194 Questions
Dear Doctor, My local doctor is always prescribing local generic medicine. So kindly requesting to recommend Top brand Multivitamin and multimineral with DHA drops which is available in india for my 4 months baby boy. Thanks in advance. Regards, XXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nutramide ,Tonoferon. Detailed Answer: Hi Dear Welcome to the XXXXXXX For a 4 month old child, breast milk is the best nutrition you can contains all the required necessary element. Nutramide drops is the top brand MV drops to be added. Iron drops should also be added along with MV drops in this age group. Tonoferon drops is the good iron to be supplemented in this age group. Vitamin D supplementation is also has also become necessity in lieu of recent research and evidence of vitamin d deficiency.(D 360 drops etc,) Hope the query is answered. Please feel free for further clarification Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Which is the best Multivitamin and multimineral drops for infants? 19 hours later
Hi Doctor, Nutramide drops and D360 drops are not available in our area. could you please suggest the alternative brands. Thanks and Regards, XXXX XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Irshad H Naqvi 4 hours later
Brief Answer: vysineral z drops.D3 must drops Detailed Answer: Hi Neutramide is from good company cipla drugs, Alternative names are Vysenral z drops,or Bevon drops,etc Vit D alternative drops D3 Must drops. Mashyne drops, Just D drops, vitanova drops, etc. Hope you will get from your local chemist or you can order him to arrange . Thanks
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor