Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Which health drink is good for kids?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 822 Questions
Hello Doctor,

Please let me know which health drink to go by for my 2.4 yrs old kid.

Pediasure or complan nutri grow?

Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 13 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

It’s really a concern regarding the nutrition of a growing child.

I recommend Pediasure for your child as its composition is better than complan.

It has been effective in our clinical practice.

Along with this, you should give her vegetables, chicken and fruits.

Hope I answered your query, if you have any other query I will be happy to answer.

Wishing her a healthy life.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Which health drink is good for kids? 58 minutes later
Thank you doctor.

Should we avoid the chocolate flavour?
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 34 minutes later
It’s my pleasure XXXXXXX

If your baby is healthy and have no active problems then surely she should be given chocolate flavor, but it all depends on your daughter which flavor she likes.

It will be no harm to her.

If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you and your child good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Pediatrician

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor