Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Which dry fruits or natural foods are needed for hard erections? Want to sustain erection.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 20 Questions
I am 45 Year Old man. I am in Relationship with a 36 year old female partner since last few months. I would soon be having physical relations with my partner as we are very close. Want to ask few questions in this regard.
1) I want to have hard Erections that last for at least 15-20 minutes during foreplay. Which Dry fruits or Natural Foods are needed to help me in this regard, &
2) I ejaculate in 2-3 minutes & feel the urge that I don't ejaculate for at least 10-15 minutes during the foreplay.

Please help me
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 37 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

I understand your anxiety about getting hard and sustained erection, but this anxiety itself actually keeps you away from getting an erection.

Fish oil-One of the best foods for harder erections. The omega-3 fatty acids in fish oil increase the blood flow around the body and the penis and strong flow of blood is essential to a hard erection. salmon, mackerel, fresh tuna and trout will be good choices. Try and oily fish at least 3 times a week.

Dried fruits such as almonds are a good source of essential fatty acids. Certain other fruits include Bananas, Figs.

Onion increases libido and strengthens the sexual organs.

Get some or all of the above in your diet, but most importantly a greater understanding with your partner has a strongly positive effect on sexual life

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor